• in-depth interviews
• embedded observation
STRATEGY – clients often need an outsider's view on what's really going on in their environments. We engage the existing research and discourse to add insight and understanding of competitive, regulatory/policy and public trending and influences.
• complex systems analysis in organizational/media/social contexts
• stakeholder engagement
• comprehensive community engagement
• media and discourse analysis
COMMUNICATION – strategic positioning requires interpreting signals in the environment that go much further than simply spinning key messages: effective communication closes the circle by helping clients engage their communities with fidelity, honesty and integrity.
• training/mentoring of senior communications staff
• media theory/training for senior practitioners and managers
• executive- and senior-level editorial services/consulting